LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form 2020/2021
- 1.1 LUTH FORMS
- 1.2 LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 How to Apply for LUTH Community Health Officers Course.
- 1.4 Other Nursing Application Forms
If you have been searching for LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form 2020/2021, community health officer training in nigeria, community health officer salary, community health officer admission, community health course in nigeria, colleges offering bsc in community health in nigeria, which university offer bsc community health in nigeria, diploma in community health in nigeria, cho training, you shall all of these information here.
Information reaching us is that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Community Health Officers’ Course for the 2020/2021 session, which is expected to commence in August/September, 2020.
DURATION OF COURSE
This is a two (2) year Residential Course, leading to the award of Higher Diploma In Community Health by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
LOCATION OF COURSE
Most activities connected with the course, including lectures, will take place at the LUTH Primary Health Care Complex at LUTH Annex, Pakoto (Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun state) and LUTH, Idi -Araba, Lagos.
LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Requirements.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus, five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include English Language, Biology/Health Science, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Community Health Extension Workers with 5 years experience and five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Physics and Chemistry
- Applicants must be registered with the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a valid practice license.
How to Apply for LUTH Community Health Officers Course.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay an access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Shortlisted applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
The application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION:
Closing Date for Application is 31st August, 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 09081542611
That’s the much we can take on the topic “LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading