LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021, luth nursing school fees, luth school of nursing form 2020, luth school of nursing past question, luth school of nursing form 2020/2021, luth nursing form 2020/2021, luth school of nursing 2020, luth school of nursing duration, courses offered in luth, you shall all of this information here.
Information reaching us is that the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘0’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than 2 approved examination bodies i.e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Midwifery Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
Sale and submission of application forms will close on 31st August, 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 09081542611
That’s the much we can take on the topic “LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading