LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2019/2020, luth nursing school fees, luth school of nursing form 2019, luth school of nursing past question, luth school of nursing form 2019/2020, luth nursing form 2019/2020, luth school of nursing 2019, luth school of nursing duration, courses offered in luth, you shall all of these information here.
Information reaching us is that the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘0’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than 2 approved examination bodies i.e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Midwifery Admission.
- Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left hand corner.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery, Health Manpower Resources Centre, LUTH.
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a big brown envelope.
- Sale and submission of application forms will close on 21st June, 2019.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DETAILS
- Date: 22nd June, 2019
- Time: 8.00am
- Venue: Health Manpower Resource Centre, LUTH
That’s the much we can take on the topic “LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2019/2020”.
Thanks For Reading