KolaDaisi University KDU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2021/2022
Table Of Interest
- 1 KolaDaisi University KDU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2021/2022
- 1.1 KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
- 1.2 KDU Admission Requirements.
- 1.3 How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form.
If you have been searching for KolaDaisi University KDU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2021/2022, koladaisi university courses, koladaisi university admission list, koladaisi university hostel, kola daisi university tuition fees, kola daisi university registrar, history of koladaisi university, kola daisi university recruitment 2021, kola daisi university fee, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
KDU Admission Requirements.
- Five O’ level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
- At least 160 Score in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form.
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: [email protected] or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KolaDaisi University KDU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading