Table Of Interest
- 1 ATBU Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry ATBU Admission List Out
- 2 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU) Physical Screening Schedule & Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Candidates
Nevertheless, this has become very important because ATBU has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [atbu admission list checking portal, atbu admission list 2020/2021, atbu list pdf, atbu postgraduate admission list 2020/2021, www.pgsch.atbu.edu.ng/admission list, atbu screening list, atbu list 2020/2021 pdf, atbu postgraduate admission list 2020/2021, ATBU List 2020/2021 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry ATBU List Out], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any ATBU admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
ATBU List 2020/2021 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry ATBU List Out
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of ATBU have released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose ATBU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
How To Check Your Admission Status
The admission list (first batch, second batch and third batch) will be rolled out gradually and it will be available on the University portal.
In the event whereby your name and details are not yet on the list, you are to give it a little time and check back as the portal is always been updated.
- 7 deadly mistakes ATBU undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
Here are the information needed to check your ATBU Admission List using Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Admission list checker.
This details applies to both Fresh candidates (Prospective) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates:
How to Check ATBU Admission List.
- Go to ATBU admission status checking portal at http://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column and select your institution.
- Finally, click on Login to access your ATBU admission status.
ATBU Physical Screening Date and Requirements
Candidates are expected to report to their respective faculties with the following documents:
- Original and Photocopy of your Birth Certificate,
- Original and Photocopy of your Indigeneship Certificate,
- Original and Photocopy of your academic credentials,
- Original and Photocopy of your JAMB Result Slip,
- Two (2) Recent full-faced passport-sized photographs,
- Two (2) File Jackets,
- Online Screening Acknowledgement / Screening Form signed by you, with this letter.
The following guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for UTME Admissions:
- Candidates admitted must have at least 5 O/Level Credits including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects (Refer to Departmental requirements).
- The O/Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GRADE II) for UTME candidates to be considered for admissions must not exceed five years.
- Only on-line O’Level computer-printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body website.
- Minimum cut-off points for admission of UTME candidates is 180; therefore only candidates with 180 and above points will be considered.
- A maximum of two sittings is allowed in case of O/Level requirements.
- Further Mathematics should not replace General Mathematics.
- Literature in English should also not replace English.
- PRE-Diploma and Pre-NCE results are not acceptable in place of O/Level credits.
- DE candidates with pass in NCE who have taught for a period of five years could be considered for Degree programme under Faculty of Technology Education.
- Candidates with Lower credits and above in National Diploma and NCE from recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Education can be accepted for the purpose of DE Admissions.
- All IJMB candidates must satisfy the 5 O/Level credits in addition to obtaining 9 points and at least 6 points from ATBU IJMB
- IJMB points are counted on the basis of letter grade as follows: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1 plus 1 point bonus for passing the 3 subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered for admission as well as screening.
Candidates must provide evidence of on-line screening/acknowledgement slip downloaded from the university website.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to appear for the physical screening exercise on the date stipulated above will be replaced instantly. However change of course will not be entertained after the screning exercise.
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
Come along with Online screening slip, Physical screening invitation letter, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings, Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates, Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
As at now, you can only access your ATBU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ATBU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
If you don’t find your name there, there is a high possibility that your name can be found in the JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2019/2020 academic session of ATBU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all ATBU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
ATBU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 IS Out Online, atbu.edu.ng | ATBU Latest Admission News