Table Of Interest
- 1 ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- 1.1 ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- 1.2 ATBU RELATED POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily“.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the ATBU postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the ATBU postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [atbu postgraduate admission list 2020, atbu postgraduate admission list 2020, atbu postgraduate admission list 2020/2021, atbu postgraduate requirement, atbu postgraduate fees, www.pgsch.atbu.edu.ng/admission list, atbu bauchi postgraduate courses, list of postgraduate courses in atbu bauchi, ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
Before proceeding, you are advised to first check the Updated Postgraduate Courses offered In ATBU 2020/2021 as well as ATBU postgraduate School Fees for 2020/2021
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi invites applications suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time and part-time Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters and PhD degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The postgraduate programmes are available at
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD),
- Master of Science (M. Sc),
- Master of Tech. Education (M. Tech. Ed),
- Master of Engineering (M. Eng.),
- Master of Technology (M. Tech.),
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master Banking and Finance (MBF),
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Business Development (MEBD) and,
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) levels.
The following are eligible to apply for admission into the various postgraduate programmes of the University.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least Second Class Honours Degree.
Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Hon ours or its equivalent; or candidates with University Honours Degree and appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least a credit level pass.
Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of C or above
Candidates who possess Higher National Diploma with at least a credit pass from recognized institutions and at least a credit pass of Postgraduate Diploma of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in the relevant areas.
Candidates may be required to sit for a qualifying examination either before approval of registration or at an appropriate stage of their course work or research.
Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Masters by Research Degrees
Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Institutions who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
A good Second Class Honours Degree plus a considerable relevant industrial experience.
Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who hold Masters Degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study.
Graduates of other recognized Universities who hold higher degrees considered by the University to be equivalent to 9 (d) (i).
Candidates for the PhD programme may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding 12 calendar months.
Applicants for admission into postgraduate programmes should follow the following method of application:
- Interested applicants can obtain the application forms at our Online Portal, on payment of a non-refundable fee of (₦10,000.00) using either Card or visiting any Remita approved Bank. Completed application forms (can be downloaded from the portal), together with copies of relevant certificates, should be returned to the Secretary, Postgraduate School. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the 3 referee forms are uploaded to the portal and his/her former institution send the confidential reports and academic transcripts respectively directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School. The Postgraduate School will then forward the application form of each candidate to the Dean of the relevant School for consideration and recommendation to the Board of Postgraduate School.
- Candidates for regular Postgraduate Diploma and Masters Degree Programmes will be considered for admission once in an academic session (normally in October or the beginning of the first semester), while PhD and research candidates will be considered twice in a session (at the beginning of the first and second semesters; normally October and April respectively).
- Applications for the first semester postgraduate admission should reach the Postgraduate School not later than 30th July of the same year. Applications for PhD and research admissions received between August and December will be processed against the second semester admission.
- The Board of Postgraduate School will normally meet twice in a session to solely consider admissions, while other meetings of the Board would normally be for consideration of other matters connected with the Postgraduate Programmes.
- Any request by candidates for change of programme of study, degree in view field of study, etc, must reach the Secretary, Postgraduate School before the last date for submission of completed forms.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
a) Payments of Application Form, Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter download and Registration fee invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal.
b) The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
c) Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
d) Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
e) SPGS would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND CLOSING DATE: All applications will close on
Friday, 26th November 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified either by E-mail or SMS.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily”.
Thanks For Reading
ATBU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 IS Out Online, atbu.edu.ng | ATBU Latest Admission News