Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “ATBU Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now“.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of ATBU aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [atbu direct entry requirement, atbu admission, atbu remita, atbu admission list checking portal, atbu courses, atbu medical courses, atbu registration, atbu hostels, ATBU Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now], then you can see tha you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
ATBU DE Screening Exercise Application Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 16th – 22nd January 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ATBU DE Screening Exercise Application Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading
ATBU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 IS Out Online, atbu.edu.ng | ATBU Latest Admission News