Table Of Interest
- 1 EBSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | EBSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “EBSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | EBSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for EBSU have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [ebsu departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021, ebsu cut off mark for 2020/2021, ebsu cut off mark for nursing, ebsu faculty cut off mark, ebsu 2020 departmental cut off mark, ebonyi state university cut off mark 2020, ebsu cutoff mark for medicine and surgery, ebsu post utme cut off mark 2020, EBSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the Ebonyi State University to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
- Killer skills on how to get any undergraduate scholarship”
- Fully Funded Dangote Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if EBSU sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
EBSU is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way EBSU will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of EBSU and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for EBSU is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2020
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2020
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties present In EBSU
EBSU Cut Off Marks.
The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has released the cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
Ebonyi State University Abakaliki (EBSU) general cut – off point for the 2019/2020 admission is 170 (one hundred and seventy) score in the JAMB/UTME. However, the minimum cut – off points required for admission/registration in the various programmes are: –
- Faculty of Medicine FMS)
- Medicine and Surgery – 250 and above
- Anatomy – 180 and above
- Physiology – 180 and above
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Nursing Science – 230 and above
- Medical Laboratory Science – 210 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW (FLAW)
- Civil Law – 230 and above
- FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Biochemistry – 180 and above
- Applied Microbiology – 180 and above
- Applied Biology – 180 and above
- Biotechnology – 180 and above
- Computer Science – 190 and above
- Geology and Exploration/Geophysics – 180 and above
- Industrial Physics – 170 and above
- Industrial Chemistry – 170 and above
- Industrial Mathematic/Statistics – 170 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION (FEDU)
- Art and Social Science and Education Option:
- Economics Education – 170
- Social Studies Education – 1704
- English Education – 170 and above
- Religion Education – 170 and above
- Igbo Education – 170 and above
- Business Education Option:
- Accountancy Education – 170 and above
- Secretarial Studies Education – 170 and above
- Science Education Option:
- Computer Science Education – 170 and above
- Physics Education – 170 and above
- Chemistry Education – 170 and above
- Biology Education – 170 and above
- Mathematics Education – 170 and above
- Integrated Science Education – 170 and above
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Options
- Human Kinetics Education – 170 and above
- Health Education – 170 and above
- Educational Foundation Option:
- Administration and Planning – 170 and above
- Guidance and Counse and aboveing – 170 and above
- Technological and Vocational Education Option:
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education – 170 and above
- Mechanical Technology Education – 170 and above
- Building Technology Education – 170 and above
- Wood work Technology Education – 170 and above
- Agricultural Education – 170 and above
- Home Economics Education Department – 170 and above
- Art and Social Science and Education Option:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Economics, Management and Extension – 180 and above
- Food Science and Technology – 180 and above
- Crop and Landscape Management – 170 and above
- Soil and Environmental Management – 170 and above
- Animal Science – 170 and above
- Fishery and Aquaculture 170 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Public Administration – 180 and above
- Business Management – 180 and above
- Accountancy – 180 and above
- Banking and Finance – 180 and above
- Marketing – 170 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES
- Economics – 180 and above
- Political Science – 180 and above
- Mass Communication – 180 and above
- Psychology – 170 and above
- Sociology and Anthropology – 170 and above
- English Language and Literature – 170 and above
- History and International Relations – 170 and above
- Philosophy – 170 and above
- Religion – 170 and above
- Languages and Linguistics – 170 and above
- French – 170 and above
- Igbo Linguistics – 170 and above
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of EBSU’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How EBSU do their screening.
Basically, the Ebonyi State University does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in EBSU proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into EBSU to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s the much I can take on the topic ”EBSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | EBSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.