Table Of Interest
Definitely, you must have to pick one whether you like it or not.
Private Universities are known for the alarming rate of their tuition fees.
State University is in a different league entirely, although it’s not as massive as Private.
Public/federal university is the hope for the common man.
Although, even the rich lads prefer this for their kids most times as they give what other types won’t have in the next ten years in the aspect of education.
However, this may not be true in all cases thou.
Nevertheless, even the public universities have suddenly awoken from their slumber and begin to flex muscle with the other types in terms of tuition fees.
Therefore, today we will see a comprehensive list of Universities That Have Increased Their School Fees and why yours might possibly be next.
I am just Joking oh please (LOL).
Top 40 Universities That Have Increased Their School Fees
In no particular order, we will take the institution then the old school fee and finally the new school fee lets go there.
- Ibandan Poly——-N30,000————N50,000
- Benson Idahosa—-N284,000———-N1,150,000
- Covenant UNI.——-N774,500———N814,500
- Crawford UNI.——-N400,000———N600,000
- UNN—– ————–N60,450———-N66,950
- OSUN UNI.————-N95,000———-N135,500
- FCET AKoka———–N16,000 ———N40,000
- Abia Poly—————–N56,550———N61,000
- Auchi Poly—————-N14,800——–N28,000
- Kwara poly—————N28,000——–N44,000
- Igbenedion UNI.———N540,000————N820,000
- Afe Babalola UNI.——-N675,000——N1,075,000
That’s the much I can take on the topic “List Of Universities That Have Increased Their School Fees”.
What’s your take on this?
Let’s know what you fee about this in the comment box below.
Thanks for reading.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2019 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2020
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2020
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips