Kwara State Polytechnic KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022, kwara poly post utme 2021/2022, kwara poly post utme form 2021, kwara poly post utme form 2021/2022, kwara poly utme date, kwarapoly post utme form 2021/2022, kwara state polytechnic post utme 2021, how much is kwara poly post utme form, kwara poly nd full time form, then you are in the right place.
The Authority of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, hereby invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programme both full time and part-time in the 2021/2022 academic session to visit the website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for information on Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Transportation Planning and Management.
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
National Diploma (Full-Time): Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit: https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php to commence the application process.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 through inter-switch web pay platform using ATM cards (Master card, Verve card and other inter-switch enable cards.
Registration closes on October 6th,2021
I) All candidates seeking for Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
ii) Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
iii) All HND candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
iv) All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
v) Registration closes on October 6th,2021
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise
for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096
KOLAWOLE SHEYE AKANDE, ACP FCPOM
KWARAPOLY ND Admission Requirements (Part-Time)
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022″.
Thanks For Reading