TASCE Part-time Admission Form 2021/2022
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for TASCE Part-time Admission Form 2021/2022, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-time NCE Programmes of Tai Solarin College Of Education for 2021/2022 Session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO NCE PART-TME PROGRAMMES
Course Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies
- Primary Education (Double Major)
Candidate seeking admission into the above listed Programmes must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings.
- Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by an approved institutions in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings :three (3) of which must be at credit level
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credit in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “TASCE Part-time Admission Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks for Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2022/2023 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2022/2023
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2022/2023
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips