If you have been searching for Truck Driver At Kiewit in Canada, how long can i stay in canada with an eta, how long can you stay in canada with a visa, how long can you stay in canada without a visa uk, how many times can i visit canada in one year, temporary resident visa canada, how long can a u.s. citizen stay in canada per year, can i apply for canada visa from usa as a visitor, can visitors come to canada now then you are not alone
Kiewit is hiring experienced Truck Driversfor the Trans Mountain Expansion Project located in Hope, BC.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Construction Environment
- Class 1 or A license with Air Brakes
- Experience operating Water Trucks, Tandem Dump Trucks, or Truck and Trailers
- 10 hours a day, overtime may be required
- 14/7 rotation with paid flights
- Day shift and night shift required
- Please list all valid safety tickets on resume
- In this position, drivers will be responsible for performing pre-trip, end route, and post-trip inspections. They will oversee all aspects of the vehicle, such as the condition of the equipment and the loading and unloading of cargo.
- Upon an offer, all candidates must be able to pass a pre-access Drug and Alcohol and Fit for Work test
To apply directly to this position on our careers site visit: https://jobs.allcraftjobs.com/Kiewit/job/5B-Truck-Driver/870729700/
The Trans Mountain Expansion Project includes Spread 5B pipeline construction, located in the Coquihalla – Hope region of British Columbia. The Spread 5B project is a Kiewit and Bonatti partnership, which includes the construction of approximately 85 km of pipeline.
As one of North America’s largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2019 revenues of $10.3 billion and 2020 revenues of $12.5 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial, and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 27,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride, and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
For more information on Kiewit’s current projects/job openings, or to apply online visit our website at: allcraftjobs.com
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- Water Truck/Dump Truck/Truck and Trailer: 5 years (required)
- Class 1 or A license with air brake endorsement (required)