Table Of Interest
- 1 Salem University School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure 2020/2021
If you have been searching Salem University School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure 2020/2021, salem university admission, salem university part time courses, salem university portal, salem university lokoja address, salem university, lokoja cut off mark, salem university lokoja courses offered, salem university abuja, salem university postgraduate courses, salem university admission, then you are in the right place.
Authority of the Salem University, Lokoja has released the amount to be paid as school fees by fresh and stale undergraduate/postgraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Salem University academic programmes are run in three Colleges and each of these Colleges have Departments under them. The Colleges, Departments and programmes are as follow:
College of Information and Communication Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Information Technology
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Geology
- B.Sc Energy Studies
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
College of Management and Social Sciences (CMSS)
A. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Actuarial Science
- Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing & Advertising
- B.Sc Office System Management
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc Economics
B. SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Criminology and Penology
- B.Sc Criminology and Penology
- Department of Peace and Development Studies
- B.Sc Peace and Development Studies
- B.Sc Gender and Women Studies
- Department of Regional Integration and Diplomacy
- B.Sc Regional Integration and Diplomacy
Salem University School Fees Schedule.
- College of Natural & Applied Sciences (CNAS) – ₦582,000.00
- College of Communication and Information Technology (CICT) – ₦582,000.00
- Management, Social Sciences & Humanities – ₦534,000.00
- Law – ₦690,000.00
- Part-Time Programme – ₦160,000.00
- HND Conversion Programme (Direct Entry) – ₦240,000.00
- Education – ₦250,000.00
- MSC and MBA – ₦680,000.00
- PGD – ₦585,000.00
You are required to pay tuition fees based on your programme. The amount of your tuition fees wild be set out in your notice/offer letter.
If you would like to pay your fees in installments them complete the form on this page: Tuition Fees Installments
Salem University School Fees Payment Procedure.
- Navigate to the university’s website (https://www.salemuniversity.edu.ng)
- Go to About Us on the top menu
- Scroll down to FEE AND PAYMENTS
- Select your payment, e.g if you are paying for accommodation, choose your preferred accommodation type
- Add to cart
- If you are making more than one payment then click on the Return to payment page button and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- If paying for tuition, click on tuition, choose your programme and college and add to cart
- View cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the Billing info form and click Continue
- Click on Place order
- Click on Pay Now
- Choose your preferred payment option and follow the corresponding instructions.
Please contact us if you need any assistance while making your fees payment.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Salem University School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading