Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021, salem university portal, salem university, lokoja cut off mark, master’s degree program at salem university lokoja, salem university part time courses, postgraduate admissions salem university 2020/2021, salem university postgraduate courses, salem university courses and school fees, salem university admission, salem university portal, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and PhD degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Oripinal certificates for sighting.
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading