Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Nigeria Maritime University NMU Admission List 2021/2022, then you are not alone.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NMU Admission List
NMU, candidates can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCT College of Education, Zuba admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nigeria Maritime University NMU Admission List 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2022/2023 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2022/2023
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2022/2023
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips