Table Of Interest
If you have been searching Nacest Admission List 2020/2021 For ND, HND, PRE-ND and Pre-HND, how to print naites admission letter, naites admission requirements, naites form 2020, naites biu portal, naites school fees, naites student portal, naites admission, nacest, makurdi, how to print naites admission letter, then you are not alone.
This is to inform all applicants (ND, HND, Pre-ND and Pre-HND) of the Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies [NAITES] that the admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Prospective Candidates both Military, Para-Military Personnel and Civilians are to log on to the online portal to check admission status.
NAITES First Batch Admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released and uploaded online.
Steps to Check NAITES Makurdi Admission List 2020/2021 | ND, HND, Pre-ND & Pre-HND
- Kindly logon to the NAITES Makurdi Admission portal via >>> www.nacest.com/adminstatus.jsp
- Enter Application Number in the box provided
- Click on the View Button to access admission list
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
All admitted students are to proceed with the acceptance of admission and registration process immediately.
Congratulations to all Successfully Admitted Students!!!
This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST) formerly Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies (NAITES), Makurdi that they can now proceed with the payment of acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session immediately.
NACEST (NAITES) Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2020/2021 [FRESHMEN]
All Prospective candidates are to kindly follow the link to check and confirm admission status
Admission offer will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
- You are to pay a Non-Refundable acceptance fee of (N 10,000.00) in any branch of UBA PLC through PAY Direct Platform.
- Payment of the acceptance fee indicates your acceptance of the admission offer.
- Candidates who do not accept his/her admission admission offer may have their admission forfeited. ICT training will take place on a date to be communicated later.
- Candidates should download the guarantor/undertaking and clearance form from the download tab in the institution’s portal.
- Ensure you collect the admission letter from the registry after showing evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- The online Bio data form (Form B) should be accessed on the institutions portal, completed and signed by the designated signatories.
- A completed and signed copy of the guarantor/undertaking and acceptance form should be returned to the registry during registration.
- Registration commencement date will be announced. Late registration will be for one week and will attract a penalty
- Screening and confirmation of relevant results will be done by the ICT Center and dully certified by the Director. Scratch cards should be purchased at the Bursary Department
- HND students should apply to their ND institutions for their transcripts and must produce an Industrial Attachment/Training completion certificate during clearance.
- Successful candidates should proceed to the school campus for documentation and further briefing after payment of the acceptance fee with the following documents.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nacest Admission List 2020/2021 For ND, HND, PRE-ND and Pre-HND”.
Thanks For Reading