Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Admission List 2020/2021 Out
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Admission List 2020/2021 Out ”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for the above, then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Admission List 2020/2021
The authorities of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa have released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the school programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available and accessible online.
How To Check Your Admission Status
- Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission status checking portal at https://www.offahealthtech.edu.ng/eportal/admissions/.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa List 2020/2021 Out “.
Thanks For Reading
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues