Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of our site’s visitors concerning when Kwara State College of Education Pre-NCE Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out will be Out as well as how to apply.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [kwara state college of education ilorin admission, kwara state college of education ilorin admission status, college of education in kwara state, kwara state college of education news, kwara state college of education address, kwara state college of education strike, kwara state college of education technical, kwara state college of education school fees, Kwara State College Of Education Pre-NCE Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out], then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Kwara State College of Education Pre-NCE Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWCOE) Pre-NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Those who have “O” level results but did not sit for UTME.
- Those who have “O” level results, sat for the UTME and did not make the admission cut-off marks.
- Those who do not have “O” level results
- Those preparing for “O” level and UTME.
- Holders of SSCE/NECO etc with 3 credits and 2 passes including English Language in not more than two sittings, 2 of these credits must be in the relevant areas.
- Holders of TC II with 3 credits/merits in the relevant area and some passes including English Language
- Holders of the Senior Islamic Religious Studies (S.I.S) Certificate in Arabic and Islamic Studies from recognized institutions who have not less than 3 credits and 2 passes including English at or more than two sittings, 2 of these credits must be in the relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher Islamic Religious Studies (H.I.S) certificate with at least 3 credits or merits and two passes including English, at not more than two sittings,
- Holders of diploma or certificate in Christian Religious is Studies with not less than 3 credits/merits and at least two passes including English at not more than two sittings.
Duration: One academic session
Objective: To assist prospective students qualify for admission into the institution or even the University of choice.
Modality: Prospective candidates would undergo intensive and purposeful training with the main focus of attaining their goals (depending on the need). They are also required to sit and pass the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) entrance examinations (UTME) and obtain scores within the minimum cut-off points before gaining admission into Institution of their choice.
Fees: Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only as registration fee into the College designated portal.
- Competent, dedicated and dutiful teaching and non-teaching staff
- Well-equipped CITC, library (e-library inclusive), laboratories
- Hostel accommodation for interested students (male and female).
- A giant generating set that powers the whole campus at a time
- A well-equipped medical center with personnel
- A safe and serene environment that promote academic excellence
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS: 08035019211, 08035856765, 08036517718, 08068910556 or visit the College Admission unit of the Registry Department between 8:00am – 5:00pm each day.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kwara State College Of Education Pre-NCE Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out”.
Thanks For Reading