Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Kwara State College of Education Degree Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Out“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from KWCOE aspirants pertaining when the Kwara State College of Education Degree Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 will be out on sale for 2020/2021 academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [kwara state college of education school fees, kwara state college of education result, kwara state college of education ilorin admission status, kwara state college of education courses, kwara state college of education ilorin result, kwara state college of education post utme, list of state college of education in nigeria, kwara state college of education ilorin resumption date] that the Kwara State College of Education Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
Kwara State College of Education Degree Programme Admission
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin for the 2020/2021 academic year.
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Programmes.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Programmes Admission Requirements.
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2018 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2018) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 150
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subject at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subject, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subject including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
How to Apply
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal (https://www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng)-line. Details will be provided soon.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kwara State College of Education Degree Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Out”.
Thanks For Reading