KSCOE Kafanchan Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for KSCOE Kafanchan Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021, then you are not alone.
Kafanchan (Fantswam: A̠byin Fantswam; Nikyob: Manɡyanɡ) is a mainly Christian-dominated town in the southern part of Kaduna State, Middle Belt, Nigeria. It is the location of a junction station of the Nigerian Railway Corporation, and it sits on the line connecting Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kafanchan, Kuru, Bauchi, and finally Maiduguri. As of 2007, Kafanchan had an estimated population of 83,092
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya, to pursue Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Regular Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Category One (1): Candidates who chose the College as;
- Second (2nd) Choice Institution
- Third (3rd) Choice Institution
- Fourth (4th) Choice Institution
- Category Two (2): Candidates who did not choose our College.
- Only Candidates who scored 120 and above in 2020 JAMB UTME are suitable for admission.
Procedure for Change of Institution
- Candidates in the two (2) Categories are to visit the Academic Office of Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya.
- The Candidates would be guided appropriately in their choice of institutions and their UTME Subject combinations. This is to avoid double payment to JAMB.
- They would be furnish with information in respect of admission exercise of 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates are to change their previous institutional choices to Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya Kafanchan as their First (1st) Choice of Institution.
- After the change, Result slip is printed and issued to candidates.
Cost of Institutional Change
- N2,500 is paid to JAMB
- N500 is paid as Bank Charges.
- N500 is paid as Service Charge.
Submission of Result Slip
Photocopies of JAMB Result Slip, SSCE, NECO,NABTEB and Grade ll results are mandatory for submission and to be submitted to the following staffs of the Academic Registry:
- Mr. Sunday Ishaya
- Mr. Charles Akawu
- Mrs. Bridget Francis.
For Enquiry, Call;
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KSCOE Kafanchan Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading