Table Of Interest
- 1 FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch, 2nd Batch,3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out
- 1.1 FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- 1.2 THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
- 1.3 What is the actual Cost of FUOYE acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 How To Pay FUOYE Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedure for newly admitted FUOYE students
- 1.5 RELATED FUOYE POSTS
Nevertheless, this has become very important because FUOYE has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [fuoye admission list 2020/2021, fuoye admission list 2020/21, fuoye admission list 2nd batch, fuoye admission list 2020/2021 fuoye admission status portal, fuoye supplementary admission list, fuoye admission portal 2020/2021, fuoyelatest admission news, FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any FUOYE admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2019
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of FUOYE have released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose FUOYE as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
1. Go to FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
2. Supply your registration number in the required column.
3. Click on ‘Login’ and then ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
As at now, you can only access your FUOYE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
If you don’t find your name there, there is high possibility that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2020/2021 academic session of FUOYE
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
You can message us on whatsapp with +2348132420817 so that we can add you to FUOYE WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted. Just comment your name and school.
You will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fourth Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
Important Note: All Registration Exercise is Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
Step 1: You are required to accept this Offer. Details of the registration procedure are as follows:.
Step 3:Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
Step 4: Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Step 5: Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose a password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference in case you forget.
Step 6: Once a password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Step 7:Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 8: After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Step 9: Upon account validation, you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fourth Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
Step 10: After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (colored)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two Passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2019 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Step 11: Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at any time you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: [email protected] or use our online Chat support system
That’s all I can take on the topic “FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 | FUOYE 1st Batch, 2nd Batch,3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out”.
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Also, See Other Articles You Might Be Interested In reading
- 7 deadly mistakes FUOYE undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read