Table Of Interest
This has become very necessary as the FUOYE admission list for the academic session has been uploaded online on FUOYE’s website. This solely means that the next shot for successful students is to learn how to pay FUOYE acceptance fee as well as a detailed Registration guide.
However, if you are among those admitted and you have been searching online for [fuoye school fees for fresher, fuoye school fees payment procedure, fuoye hostel fees, fuoye school fees 2024/2025, fuoye school fees 2024/2025, fuoye online course registration, fuoye school fees 2024/2025, fuoye school fees for new student, FUOYE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures 2024/2025 Released], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you need pertaining to FUOYE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) undergraduate programmes, for the academic session, that the management of the institution has announced the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee, procedure and deadline for the payment.
Important Note: All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
Step 1:You are required to accept this Offer on or before
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
Details of registration procedure are as follows:.
Step 2:Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with yout JAMB Registration Number
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number e.g 86510415CA
Step 3:Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
Step 4:Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Step 5:Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
Step 6:Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Step 7:Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 8:After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Step 9:Upon account validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fourth Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
Step 10:After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2019 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Step 11:Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the afforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at anytime you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: [email protected] or use our online Chat support system.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUOYE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures “.
Thanks For Reading