Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for FCE Okene Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021, then you are not alone.
The Federal College of Education, Okene hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college Diploma programmes for 2020/2021 Academic session.
- Adult and Non Formal Education
- Agricultural Science Double Major
- Arabic/christian Religious Studies
- Arabic/islamic Studies
- Arabic/social Studies
- Biology/integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/english
- Christian Religious Studies/french
- Christian Religious Studies/hausa
- Christian Religious Studies/igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/yoruba
- Computer Education/biology
- Computer Education/chemistry
- Computer Education/physics
- Computer Science Education/integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics/social Studies
- English/islamic Studies
- English/social Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
- French/social Studies
- Geography/integrated Science
- Geography/social Studies
- Hausa/islamic Studies
- Hausa/social Studies
- History/social Studies
- Home Economics Double Major
- Igbo/social Studies
- Integrated Science Double Major
- Integrated Science/mathematics Education
- Integrated Science/physics
- Islamic Studies/social Studies
- Islamic Studies/yoruba
- Mathematics/social Studies
- Music Double Major
- Music/christian Religious Studies
- Music/social Studies
- Physical and Health Education Double Major
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies/yoruba
Admission Requirements and Duration
The minimum entry requirements for Polytechnic Diploma programmes in the specified fields are:
A Minimum of five (5) credit passes at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and Teachers’ Grade Two Certificate or equivalent, in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Method of Application
- Visit the College Web-portal (http://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click application and then select your category e.g. Diploma Programmes 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
- Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’ type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://fceokene-kofa.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
30th December, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FCE Okene Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading