Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1.1 Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Full-Time Courses.
- 1.2 DSPG Post UTME Eligibility.
- 1.3 How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
If you have been searching for Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku DSPG Post UTME Form 2020/2021, delta state polytechnic ogwashi uku screening date, delta state polytechnic ogwashi uku students portal, delta state polytechnic ogwashi uku part time, dspg form 2019, dspg latest news, delta state polytechnic ogwashi uku cut off mark, dspg logo, dspgregistrar, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND full-time programme for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
- Candidates must have scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates must posses 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Full-Time Courses.
School of Arts and Design:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts
School of Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
DSPG Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates must possess at least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as first choice in JAMB, are to log on to [email protected] and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed
How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: ND
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that Asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that the submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call 08157117318
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
There shall be no physical screening. All Candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirement.
The Closing Date for Applications is 30th November, 2020.
Note: All candidate should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please Call: 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: [email protected].
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku DSPG Post UTME Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading