Table Of Interest
- 1 AOCOED Bachelor Degree Form Full-Time 2020/2021 (EKSU Affiliate)
- 1.1 Available Courses
- 1.2 Admission Requirements
- 1.3 Method of Application
If you have been searching for AOCOED Bachelor Degree Form Full-Time 2020/2021 (EKSU Affiliate), aocoed part time courses, aocoed part-time form 2020, aocoed result checking portal, aocoed application portal, aocoed degree program, aocoed app, aocoed part time fees, when is aocoed form closing, aocoed part time courses, then you are not alone.
If you have been searching for AOCOED Bachelor Degree Form Full-Time 2020/2021 (EKSU Affiliate),
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the various Full Time Bachelor Degree Programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti), in Affiliation with Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-Ijanikin, Lagos State for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor’s Degrees are available:
A. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Guidance and Counselling
- Adult Education
- Educational Management
- Nursery/Primary Education
B. Bachelor of Arts (Education) (B.A. Ed)
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
C. Bachelor of Science (Education) (B. Sc.Ed)
- Education/Business Education
- Education/Computer Science
- Education/Social Studies
- Education/Integrated Science
- Education/Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Education/Health Education
- Education/Political Science
- Education/Home Economics
- Education/Agric. Science
- Education/Technical Education
(a) Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements;
- Five Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five credit passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language.
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2020) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e. 160.
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
(b) Direct Entry Candidates: 3- Years Full Time Programme
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’ level credits or its equivalent in three subjects, including English Language. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/ O’ level.
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE O’ level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is however, subject to success at the Post UTME Screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
Method of Application
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.aocoed.edu.ng, and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select Degree (EKSU). The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for AOCOED 2020/2021 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.aocoed.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME or DE Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Other applicants should use their application number as username and surname as password to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
- Ensure you click on ‘Submit Application”, on the passport upload page to submit application.
- Submitted applications are not editable.
- Print out your application form.
- Print out your Payment receipt
- Take your Payment receipt to Bursary for authentication and stamping.
- Submit a copy of your application form , stamped payment receipt and photocopies of your results at the Directorate of Degree Programs, AOCCED.
- Post UTME screening will be done on-line
CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ADVISED T0 PAY INTO COLLEGE ACCOUNTS AND NOT INTO NO INDIVIDUAL’S ACCOUNT.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AOCOED Bachelor Degree Form Full-Time 2020/2021 (EKSU Affiliate)“.
Thanks For Reading