Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for ABUAD Post-UTME Screening Date & Guidelines 2020/2021, abuad post utme result, abuad screening date 2020/2021, abuad post utme past questions for medicine and surgery, abuad portal, abuad post utme past questions, abuad post utme 2020 date, when is abuad post utme form closing, abuad post utme 2020 result, then you are not alone.
Authorities of the The Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) has released the admission exercise schedule for all prospective candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In compliance with the practice of social distancing as well as other government directives on the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Post-UMTE screening for 2020/2021 Admission Session shall be conducted online using our Computer-Based Screening Platform. The online platform is quite simple and user-friendly.
ABUAD Online Post-UTME Screening exercise for Third Batch 2020/2021 Admission Session commences from Monday 19th November, 2020. Time is from 8am to 7pm daily.
The Screening Exam will be online.
Please note, you must have paid for the Admission form online and completed your Online Application Form before you shall be granted access to the Post-UTME Screening Platform.
If you paid for and filled the application form manually, kindly scan the already filled-in form and send it via email to [email protected] This must include your proof of payment, valid email address and valid phone number. If you have not started the application process, click ABUAD Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Form to view guidelines for Online Application process.
ABUAD Online Post-UTME Screening Date & Guidelines 2020/2021.
Kindly go through the following steps to access the Post-UTME Screening Platform.
1. Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng.
2. On the main page, click on your admission category, e.g. “Fresh Undergraduate”.
3. Click on “Login to Continue your Application”.
4. Login to the portal on the next page by entering your email address and password as provided during the registration stage. Then click on “Login”.
5. On the landing page, click on “Screening” on the side bar Click on Login6. On the next page, choose your subject combinations. Then click on “Proceed” to continue.
7. View your information on the dashboard, then click on proceed to continue
8. You shall be directed to the screening page. The screening page consists of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). Answer each question by clicking on the radio button in front of your preferred answer. Click on “Save & Next” button after answering each question; this will take you to the next question. To go back to the previous question, click on the “Previous” button. After completing the exam, click on the “End Exam” button.
9. At the end of the exam you may logout.
The admission status will be made available on the portal in due course.
- CLICK HERE to see the step by step guidelines for the online screening
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ABUAD Post-UTME Screening Date & Guidelines 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading