Table Of Interest
- 1 UNN MBA Admission Form (Distance Learning Programme) For 2019/2020 Academic Session
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of our sites visitors concerning when UNN MBA Admission Form (Distance Learning Programme) For 2019/2020 will be Out as well as how to apply.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [university of nigeria nsukka distance learning programme, accredited distance learning universities in nigeria, pg unn admission, www unn edu ng admission status, unn pg form 2019, unn pgd courses, unn postgraduate admission 2019 2020, distance learning centres in nigeria, UNN MBA Admission Form (Distance Learning Programme) For 2019/2020 Academic Session], then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNN MBA Admission Form (Distance Learning Programme) For 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates are also expected to posses one of the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 5-point scale, or 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Economics or any other business-related course from the University of Nigeria or any other recognised University with a minimum of second class honours lower division
- HND and/or professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS, ACIPM, MNIM, etc plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized Professional Qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments. A PGD waiver may be granted applicants of this status.
How to Apply for UNN Distance Learning MBA Admission.
Those interested and qualified should follow the link below to begin their application.
Applicants will be required to upload a valid Identification card (National ID card, Voters card, International Passport or Drivers License), Passport Photograph and their Certificate or Statement of Result.
When an application is submitted, it is reviewed by the University and within a few days, applicants will be informed of their admission status via their email address.
Successfully admitted applicants should note that after they are given provisional admission, they have 14 days to accept the admission by paying their application and acceptance fees respectively, or stand the chance of losing it.
Those who wish to accept their admissions should log into their accounts by clicking the links in their admission emails
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNN MBA Admission Form (Distance Learning Programme) For 2019/2020 Academic Session”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNN Business School Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Here Easily
- UNN Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily
- UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now Without JAMB In 200L
- UNN Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How To Check Your Post UTME Result Easily
- Updated UNN Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 | UNN Postgraduate Admission
- UNN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News