Christopher University UNICHRIS Mowe JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
Table Of Interest
- 1 Christopher University UNICHRIS Mowe JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- 1.1 Christopher University JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
- 1.2 Christopher University JUPEB Courses & Subject Combinations.
- 1.3 How to Apply for Christopher University JUPEB Admission.
If you have been searching for Christopher University UNICHRIS Mowe JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session, christopher university fees, christopher university admission list, christopher university courses and admission requirements, who is the founder of christopher university, christopher university hostel, christopher university resumption date, christopher university courses and fees, how to get tochristopher university, then you are in the right place.
Christopher University, Mowe, a full affiliate member of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) has started the admission process of accepting students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos.
The Board is responsible for conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to approved foundation courses for a minimum of 1 (one) academic session at partnering and affiliate universities in Nigeria. Successful candidates are guaranteed Direct Entry admission into their preferred 200 level degree programme at the partnering or affiliate University.
Following Christopher University’s request for affiliation and having met all the requirement, the JUPEB governing board approved the request and granted Christopher University full affiliation status to JUPEB on the 16th of February 2017.
Christopher University JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
Any interested candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits obtained at not more than two sittings in 5 subjects (including English language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university. At the end of the programme a JUPEB certificate which enables a candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY or into any affiliate JUPEB university is issued to every successful candidate.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Christopher University JUPEB Courses & Subject Combinations.
|Business Studies||Accounting||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|Marketing||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|Business Admin.||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Banking||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Finance||Accounts, Business Managmenet, Geography or Government|
|Humanities||English Language||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|Literature||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|History and Diplomatic Studies||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Philosophy||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Social Sciences||Political Science||Government, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|Economics||Economics, Government, Religious Studies|
|Psychology||Government, Economics, Biology|
|Mass Communication||Government, Economics, Literature-In-English|
|International Relations||Government, CRS, Literature-In-English|
FORTH COMING DEGREE PROGRAMMES;
- Information Science and Media Studies
- Theatre Arts
How to Apply for Christopher University JUPEB Admission.
- Visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00, then visit our website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng and click on the JUPEB link on the home page OR click on the Admissions menu and then click on the JUPEB sub menu.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be in full colored on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Thanks For Reading