Table Of Interest
- 1 UI FCE Special Oyo Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | Check All Batches Here 2020/21
- 1.1 UI FCE Special Oyo Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | Check All Batches Here 2020/21
- 1.2 Check UI / FCES Oyo Degree Admission List.
- 1.3 UI FCE Special Oyo Degree Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Fresh & Returning Students
- 1.4 UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- 1.5 Fresh Students Fees.
- 1.6 Returning Students Fees.
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “UI FCE Special Oyo Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | Check All Batches Here 2020/21”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because UI FCE Special Oyo has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [fce oyo admission list, fces ui degree courses, fce oyo school fees, www fces ui edu ng, federal college of education special oyo post utme 2020/2021, ui affiliated schools, ui sped admission 2020, federal college of educationoyo special degree program, UI FCE Special Oyo Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | Check All Batches Here 2020/21], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any FCE Special Oyo admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes post UTME screening test that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully admitted.
- UTME candidates are required to click here to access their admission status.
- DE candidates are required to click here to access their admission status.
All candidates admitted into the 100 level Degree Programme of U.I./FCES should report for Pre-Registration screening exercise as follows:
Monday, 28thJanuary, 2019
- Venue: Old DIDDIP office
- Time: 10:00am.
Documents for Pre-registration Screening Exercise are as follows:
- Printed JAMB Admission Letter.
- Evidence of Payment for application fee.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY,
1st FEBRUARY 2019.
- The College resumes for academic activities for ALL undergraduate students (Freshers and Stalites) on Monday, 7th January, 2019.
- Fresh Students upon receiving notice of admission are to visit fcesuidegree.com and click on payment link to pay Acceptance Fee of Twenty-five Thousand naira (N25,000.00) only and generate online payment receipt.
- The receipt generated in 2 above will be presented at the Accounts Section of the Directorate (DIDDIP) and be exchanged for College receipt. (Candidates are advised to make photocopy of the online receipt for Acceptance fee).
- With the College receipt freshers are to present themselves for screening at the DIDDIP Registry. Those who are successfully screened will be issued with Authority to Pay and Payment PIN. Documents to be presented for screening include:
- Original and verified copied of UTME result slip SSCE results at the College NRCD and ICT Units of the College.
- Original and two photocopies each of all credentials uploaded for pre-admission screening (SSCE & GCE, NCE, etc) Any other credential outside the one claimed online will NOT be accepted.
- Original and two copies of College receipt for N25,000 Acceptance fee
- 8 copies of recent colour-print passport photographs.
- Letter of Attestation (on letter headed paper) from two reputable persons certifying to the moral conduct of the candidate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Sworn Affidavit Against Cultism.
- Candidates are strongly advised to transact business ONLY with the FCES-UI Degree portal at www.uidegree.fcesoyo.edu.ng in their own interest.
- The payment PIN issued to a fresher will be used to access the portal for payment of school fees (see schedule of fees in item 2)
- Deadline for payment of school fees for freshers is Friday, 22nd February, 2019.
- A fresher after payment as indicated in item 5 above generate online payment receipt which will be presented at the Accounts Section of DIDDIP for College receipt.
- The College receipt will be used to collect Registration PIN at DIDDIP Registry which will be used to access the portal for course registration.
- Stalites are to visit the fcesuidegree.com and click on the payment link for payment of the school fees (see the schedule of fees in item A)
- Upon payment, an online receipt is to be generated and presented at the Account Section for College receipt.
- With the College receipt, the Registration PIN will be issued at the DIDDIP Registry to access the portal for course registration.
- On completion of course registration, students are to print out the forms and make six copies.
- The completed forms are to be endorsed with the Heads of Departments in their respective Course Areas and by the Academic Programme Officers (APO) of their respective Schools.
- The duly signed course forms will be submitted as follows:
- 2 copies to the Directorate
- 1 copy to each of the HODs (Major and Minor)
- 1 copy to the Academic Programme Office
- 1 copy to the student
- The deadline for registration for stalites is Friday, 22nd March, 2019. Late Registration attracts Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) penalty which shall be enforced on student(s). This may be reviewed at the discretion of the Directorate and all registration (including Late Registration) closes on Friday, 30th March, 2019.
Summary of UI/FCES Degree School.
- 100 level (Fresher) – N71,000.00 (excluding Acceptance Fee)
- 200 level (Stalites) – N63,500.00
- 300 level – N73,500.00
- 300 level – (G & C students) – N78,500.00
- 400 level – N103,500.00
- 400 level – (G & C Students) – N108,500.00
Fresh Students Fees.
|(100 & 200) Level
Returning Students Fees.
NOTE (SPECIAL FEES)
- Convocation Fee for only 400 level Students = N12,500.00
- Counselling Practicum Fee (only for 300 & 400 G & C Students) = N5,000.00
- Certificate Fee for only 400 level Students = N12,500.00
- Admission Acceptance Fee = N25,000.00
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UI FCE Special Oyo Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | Check All Batches Here 2020/21″.
Thanks For Reading