Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for RSCHST Remedial Programme Admission Form 2021/2022, rivers state college of health science and technology form 2020/2021, rivers state school of health form 2020, rivers state college of health science and technology result, school of health port harcourt school fees, rschst latest news, rivers state collage of health, rivers state college of health admission form, rivers state school of nursing official website then you are not alone.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one (1) year Remedial Programme in the following courses for the 2021/2022 academic session
- Environmental Health Technician
- Health Promotion and Education
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Social Work
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Health Information Management
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Public Health
- Community Health Extension Worker
Candidates must possess the entry requirements for the courses of their choice. Information on entry requirements is obtainable at the admission office.
Method of Application:
- Registration is online.
- Interested applicants are to make a payment of five thousand naira (5,000.00) only application fee in the college zenith bank account no. 1010771892 and obtain a pin voucher for N1,00 at the ICT office of the college to complete the online processing of the application form.
To be communicated later.
Candidates should come with original /photocopy of their certificates, LGA identification letter and writing materials.
Help line: 08035536232, 070666084462, 07032223481, 08037473204,
That’s the much we can take on the topic “RSCHST Remedial Programme Admission Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2021/2022 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2021/2022
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2021/2022
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips