Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for OYSCATECH Igboora HND Admission Form 2020/2021, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora HND Full time Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
For the Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates, interested candidate who have regularized his or her National Diploma (ND) admission with JAMB should also visit the College Admission website on www.admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng for online Application and registration.
1. School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
2. School of Plant Sciences
3. School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
4. School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
5. School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes as required in National Diploma Programmes.
- A minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma Level.
- One (1) year post National Diploma cognate experience.
- NCE in Agricultural Science (Double Major) With at least a Merit Pass.
- NCE in Home Economics with a least a Merit Pass.
- Candidates with a PASS at National Diploma level will require a minimum of two years working experience.
- Candidates seeking admission into HND programmes who graduated from other institutions are required to submit transcripts from institutions where they were awarded ND certificates.
Method of Application
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College www.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦2000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- The PRINT OUT of registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
HND Application Screening :This Application type is for Candidates who have Successfully completed National Diploma (ND) programme with the minimum credit in the required course(s) for the department of choice, applicant applying for HND must have regularised his/her National Diploma (ND) admissions from any approved institution nationwide.
- Candidates who provides false information to secure admission into any programme of the Polytechnic and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
- Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the Polytechnic will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
- You are expected to have successfully study and fully understand the requirements for the Department you seek Admission.
- All Application Payments are through the College payment portal, on no account should you give your payment to anybody.
- Admission to OYSCATECH is free and you are not expected to give any form of payment (kind/cash) to anyboby
That’s the much we can take on the topic “OYSCATECH Igboora HND Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading