Table Of Interest
This has become important as I have been receiving many calls from graduates who want to further their studies pertaining to the school fees break down for OOU postgraduate.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [olabisi onabanjo university postgraduate school fees list, oou pgd school fees, oou postgraduate portal, olabisi onabanjo university school fees 2020/2021, oou school fees 2020/21, oou part time school fees, oou pgs news, oou diploma school fees, OOU Postgraduate School Fees 2020/2021 | OOU PG Fees Breakdown 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nonetheless, you shall get all te information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
According to Wikipedia, Postgraduate education, or graduate education in North America, involves learning and studying for academic or professional degrees, academic or professional certificates, academic or professional diplomas, or other qualifications for which a first or bachelor’s degree generally is required, and it is normally considered to be part of higher education. In North America, this level is generally referred to as graduate school (or sometimes colloquially as grad school).
The school fees for Postgraduate students in OOU as well as all Postgraduate courses in OOU has been dealt with here in one of our recent articles right here on this website
Admission Requirements For OOU Postgrauate School
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Applicants for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme must be:
- Graduate of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other approved University.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma at not less than Lower Credit level.
- Academic Master Degree Programmes
- M.A/M.Sc./M.Ed., etc.
Applicants shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honours (Lower Division) Degree of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other approved University in relevant disciplines.
- Professional Master Degree Programmes
Applicants shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honours (Lower Division) Degree of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or other approved University or a Higher National Diploma at not less than Lower Credit level with a Postgraduate Diploma in relevant field(s) and/or fellowship of relevant professional body.
- Ph.D Programmes
- Candidates who obtained their Master degree in relevant disciplines from Olabisi Onabanjo University with a minimum of 3.50 Cumulative Grade Points would be allowed to register for Ph.D. programmes directly.
- Candidates from Olabisi Onabanjo University with Cumulative Grade Points of 3.00 to 3.49 will only be admitted for M.Phil/Ph.D. and not Ph.D. directly. Their candidature for Ph.D. shall however be determined on the basis of their performance after two (2) Semesters course work.
- Candidates who obtained their Master degree in relevant disciplines from other Institutions apart from Olabisi Onabanjo University with a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Points on a 5 point Scale or Weighted Average of 50% will only be admitted for M.Phil/Ph.D. Their candidature for Ph.D shall however be determined on the basis of their performance after two (2) Semesters course work.
- Candidates applying for the following Programmes are to note their Admission Requirements:
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. In Mass Communication
O’Level Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for all applicants for Mass Communication Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- Candidates having not less than Third Class Bachelor’s Degree in Law of the Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other approved University.
- Candidates must possess at least five credit passes at O’Level including English Language and English Literature.
- Master of Law (LL.M.)
- Holders of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Degree of Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University with a minimum of Second Class Lower; and
- Holders of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) Degree of Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University who do not meet the requirement in (a) above but hold the Postgraduate Diploma in Law Degree.
- Ph.D Law
- Five O’Level Credit including English Language, English Literature and Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree of this University or any other recognized University with at least Second Class Lower Division.
- Candidates with Master of Laws (LL.M) of this University with at least 3.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) will be admitted into Direct Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates with Master of Law (LL.M) of this University or from recognized University with at least 3.00 cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a 5 – Point Scale or Weighted Average of 50% will be admitted through M.Phil./Ph.D.
- Candidates with Master of Laws (LL.M) of other Universities with at least 3.00 Cumulative
- Grade Point Average (CGPA) with be admitted through M.Phil./Ph.D.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia
- Holders of a good First Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University approved by Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Graduates of Olabisi Onabanjo University with a degree of M.B.Ch.B or equivalent Medical and Dental Degrees such as MBS/BDS from other recognized Universities. Candidates must possess at least five years qualification experience (including Internship, NYSC Services plus three years working experience in areas relevant to Public Health.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Holders of honours degrees in a relevant Science discipline (e.g., Pharmacy, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Veterinary Medicine and other allied courses). Class of degree need to be specified.
- M.Sc. Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry
- Graduates of this University or any other approved University holding a degree equivalent to at least 22 or GPA of not less than 3.0 in any of the following disciplines: Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Botany. Candidates may however be required to satisfy a selection process.
- M.Sc. Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Holders of a good First Degree in Pharmacy (unclassified) from Olabisi Onabanjo University or any other University approved by Senate of Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Holders of a classified Pharmacy degrees not below Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or CGPA of not less than 3.0 may be admitted.
- Candidates must have scored acceptable grades (not less than C) in Pharmaceutics courses in their final year undergraduate examinations.
- Ph.D. Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry
- Holder of a Master of Sciences Degree (M.Sc.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry from this University or an equivalent qualification from any other approved University with a B+ (60) average.
- Holders of a Master of Science Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry, Biochemistry from this University or any other approved University, with a B+ (60) average.
- Holders of a degree of Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) or equivalent in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from this University or any other approved University.
In addition to the stated admission requirements for individual programmes above, all applicants are to note that:
- All programmes in the University require O’ Level Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics in addition to three other credits in relevant subjects.
- The University Matriculation requirements of individual Departments running the programme must be satisfied before a candidate can be considered for admission.
- For admission into any of the Programmes, possession of National Youth Service Corps (N.Y.S.C.) Discharge/Exemption/Exclusion Certificate issued by the Directorate is compulsory
- All Applicants are to request their Alma Mater to forward the Academic Transcripts of their Higher National Diploma / 1st Degree / Postgraduate Diploma / Master Degree to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- All Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors and vacancies before applying.
- Every applicant is required to submit photocopies of all certificates listed in the application form such as Degree, Diploma, NYSC and Professional Certificates at the relevant Departments.
As at the time of filing this report, we have not gotten sufficient information concerning the OOU postgraduate school fees.
However, we have been able to get the range for the fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
PHD and MPHIL programme….. N200,000 and above per semester
M.Sc Programme…………….N165,000 and above (Fee is paid per semester)
PGD ……………..N140,000 and above per semester
Thamks for reading