Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for NMU Post Utme Exam Screening Date 2024, nigeria maritime university post utme 2024, maritime university post utme 2024, nmu, okerenkoko latest news, does nigeria maritime university write post utme, nmu resumption date, nmu screening date, www.nmu.edu.ng student portal, nigeria maritime university admission portal then you are not alone.
This is one of the most commonly asked questions by aspirants of NMU year in , year out as alot of students are already geared up in preparation for the the post utme and continuous delay or postponement of exam dates/shifting of deadlines which is very common in the Nigerian educational system bores students out.
So to keep students informed is why we have created this topic so as to keep them in check for the proper time for the post utme exam as well as how to adequately prepare for the examination and come out successful which is the goal of everyone reading this blog post right now.
NMU Post Utme Exam Screening Date
The date for NMU post utme screening 2022 has not yet been announced by the institution yet. However, alot of students still need a time line for when this will most likely be so as to make them prepare for the challenge ahead.
We are likely going to have the 2022 NMU post utme exam to be around ending of this year or early next year at least for now.
To get the exact date for the post utme Exam, kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking it from time to time as we will update it immediately it has been announced.
NMU Cut Off Marks for Admission
A minimum of 180 marks in the JAMB Examination for:
a) Nautical Science
b) Marine Engineering and
c) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
2. A minimum of 160 marks in the JAMB Examination for Maritime Transport and Business Studies.
3. A minimum of five (5) credit passes in Senior School Certificate Examination or its equivalent obtained in not more than two sittings within the last five years in relevant subjects as detailed below.
MAN Post UTME Requirements.
i) ND Nautical Science
Applicants must posses the following:
Five (5) credit passes at Senior School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in the following subjects:
any two relevant subjects from Geography, Chemistry or other Science subjects obtained at NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
ii) ND Marine Engineering
Applicants must be holders of Senior School Certificate or its equivalent with at least FIVE (5) CREDIT PASSESin the following subjects obtained at NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS
any two relevant subjects from Technical Drawing, Chemistry and other Science subjects.
iii) ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Applicants must be holders of Senior School Certificate or its equivalent with at leastFIVE (5) CREDIT PASSESin the following subjects obtained at NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS:
any two relevant subjects from Chemistry, Technical Drawing and other Science subjects.
iv) ND Maritime Transport and Business Studies
Applicants must be holders of Senior School Certificate or its equivalent with at least FIVE (5) CREDIT PASSES in the following subjects obtained at NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS
and any two relevant subjects from Government, Principles of Account, Commerce, and Geography.
Medical test will be conducted on candidates to determine their suitability or otherwise.
Applicants who must be single shall remain single throughout the duration of the programme.
6.Age Limit for Each Programme
Applicants for admission into National Diploma programme in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering must be between the ages of 16 and 21years old as at the time of commencement of the programme while candidates applying for Maritime Transport and Business Studies and Electrical/Electronics Engineering must be between the ages of 16 and 25 years old as at the time of commencement of the programme.
Tips On How to Pass NMU Post UTME
- I will strongly advice that you put God first… Whatever you believe in should be at the forefront. You cant do it alone without God.
- Ensure You practice past questions. Message us on whatsapp to get your schools past questions for just N2500 flat rate.
- You need to understand the importance of setting your goals and targets right. Yeah, you need to set a limit in terms of what you need to score in POST UTME exam.
- You can take advantage of the very numerous post UTME lectures that are conducted all over. Year in year out, you can decide to attend lecture centres that have taken it upon theirselves to groom students to succeed in post utme for the particular academic year.
- Get to the post Utme exam hall on time and avoid anything that can disorganize you. You need to stay focused.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NMU Post Utme Exam Screening Date”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips