Table Of Interest
- 1 LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 Released
- 1.1 LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 Released
- 1.2 What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
- 1.3 LASPOTECH Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2021
- 1.4 LASPOTECH Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
- 1.5 How Does LASPOTECH do their Screening?
- 1.6 RELATED LASPOTECH POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 Released”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2021/2022 academic session for LASPOTECH have been asking different questions pertaining to when LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 Released.
However, if you are among those who have been searching for [lagos state polytechnic ikorodu cut off mark, laspotech cut off mark for mass communication, laspotech cut off mark for business administration, laspotech departmental cut off mark 2021/2022, laspotech departmental cut off mark 2021/2022, laspotech cut off mark 2021/2022, laspotech departmental cut off mark 2021/2022, laspotech departmental cut off mark 2021/2022, LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022Released], then you are not alone.
You can quickly take a peep at all the polytechnics we have in Nigeria by simply clicking here.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into LASPOTECH to study any course of your choice.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and score very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if LASPOTECH sets its JAMB cut off mark as 150, then any student who scores below 150 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students
LASPOTECH is one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way LASPOTECH will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of LASPOTECH and you scored 150 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for LASPOTECH is 150 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will not want to admit those who scored 150 first when there are other students that scored 200 or even more.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
LASPOTECH Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In LASPOTECH.
|SN||ND Programme/Course||Programme Cut-off|
|5||Banking & Finance||180|
|12||Estate Mgt& Valuation||150|
|15||Hospitality Mgt Technology||160|
|21||Office Technology &Mgt||160|
|22||Science Lab Technology||220|
|24||Urban & Regional Planning||150|
|25||Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering||150|
|29||Leisure & Tourism Technology||150|
To be eligible to participate in LASPOTECH Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 150 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of LASPOTECH departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How LASPOTECH do their screening.
Basically, LASPOTECH does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in LASPOTECH proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into LASPOTECH to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Finally, read “Killer skills on how to get any undergraduate scholarship”
- Fully Funded Dangote Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad
That’s the much I can take on the topic “LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 Released”.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.
RELATED LASPOTECH POSTS