Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Recommended Books for Principles of Accounts 2021 jamb sy, jamb 2021, jamb symbol, jamb government, jamb economics, jamb latest syllable, account syllabus for jamb, jamb 2021 syllabus, then you are in the right place.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
SCORE 280+ In JAMB 2021. Download and Install JAMB CBT APP NOW for practice. CLICK HERE
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have always warned and advised students and applicants on the use of the Prescribed textbook to study for JAMB.
A lot of students use textbooks not prescribed by JAMB and still pass the examination though but it is always advisable to follow instructions so that success can just be at the tip of your fingers.
JAMB Recommended Books for Principles of Accounts
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014) Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo, Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services
- Akinduko, A. O (2001) Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989) A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonje Press
- Dodge, R. (2002) Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997) Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959
- Ekwue K. C. (2010) Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Adson Publishing Company, Onitsha
- Femi L. (2013) Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002) Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice Hall International Edition
- Hassan M. M. (2001), Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited
- Igben, R. O. (2004) Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006) Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989) Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995) Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers
- Oshisami, K. (1997) Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Recommended Books for Principles of Accounts 2021”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2021/2022 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2021/2022
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2021/2022
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips