Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for JAMB Recommended Books for Home Economics 2020, jamb recommended home economics textbooks, jamb syllabus for home ecos, recommended books for literature in english jamb 2020, jamb english book, waec recommended textbooks for economics, waec recommended textbooks for mathematics, hausa jamb syllabus, jamb brochure and syllabus, then you are in the right place.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have always warned and advised students and applicants on the use of the Prescribed textbook to study for JAMB.
A lot of students use textbooks not prescribed by JAMB and still pass the examination though but it is always advisable to follow instructions so that success can just be at the tip of your fingers.
JAMB Recommended Books for Home Economics
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary Schood 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges: Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 Years): Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E. Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- The Internet
- Wisdom line Pass at Once JAMB.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Recommended Books for Home Economics 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2019 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2020
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2020
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips