Table Of Interest
Nevertheless, this has become very important because Bells has done its 2019/2020 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [bells university top up admission list, bells university admission list 2019/2020, bells university admission portal, bells university admission requirements, bells university resumption date, bells university portal, bells university resumption date 2019/2020, bells university postgraduate portal, Bells University Of Technology Admission List 2019/2020 & Acceptance Fee Payment], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any BELLS UNIVERSITY admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Bells University Of Technology Admission List 2019/2020 & Acceptance Fee Payment
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bells University of Technology, Ota undergraduate programmes admission screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Bells University of Technology Admission List.
However, Candidates are to come the admission office with the original of their credentials.
Bells University Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020
- FIRST AND FOREMOST, CHECK THE ADMISSION LIST BELOW FOR YOUR NAME, to be sure you have been offered admission.
- Please visit the application portal at http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/ / http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/topupapplication. (for special direct entry) click on Returning Applicant Login. Using your registration number(jamb) and Password,to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) and for Direct entry(top-up). Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) only using a Mastercard registered for online payment by your bank and print out your receipt, not later than two weeks after the receipt of the admission letter, to avoid forfeiture of the Provisional Admission you have been granted.
- Kindly Upload the following documents in the portal
- Print out your acceptance form
- Please bring along with you to the Academic Affairs Department in Bells University of Technology, the following documents for verification:
- The Acceptance Fee Receipt printed from the portal
- The Acceptance Form printed from the portal
- Original copies of documents uploaded
- Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- Referees’ reports written on letter head paper, one of which must be from a Clergy and your current employer or any reputable individual in the society, attesting to your character.
Please note the following, carefully:
- All payment to Bells University of Technology from this point on wards, are to be made online through our Portal only, using a MasterCard that is registered by your bank for online transactions.
- Please be informed that fees paid are not refundable after acceptance of Offer of Admission or upon voluntary withdrawal from the Programme.
- Further relevant information about your studentship is available in the Student Information Handbook, which will be supplied to you after verification. You are expected to digest the content and the provisions of the Handbook.
- The university pays particular interest in the dressing of students. Visit our website at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/campuslife/index.php?page=dresscode for details on dress codes. Non-compliance attracts stiff disciplinary measures. Students are therefore warned in their own interest to comply.
You are warmly welcome to the promising world of Bells tech and we wish you a successful academic and all-round experience.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bells University Of Technology Admission List 2019/2020 & Acceptance Fee Payment”.
Thanks For Reading