The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020
Table Of Interest
- 1 The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020
- 1.1 The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020
- 1.2 Scholarship Description
- 1.3 Eligibility for the Scholarship
- 1.4 Application Procedure
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [commonwealth shared scholarship 2019, commonwealth shared scholarship winners, commonwealth shared scholarship, commonwealth shared scholarships for master’s study, difference between commonwealth scholarship and commonwealth shared scholarship, commonwealth scholarship application portal, dfid shared scholarship scheme csss, commonwealth shared scholarship nominating agency, The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020″.
The University of Stirling is proud to offer the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for international students who are looking to study selected postgraduate masters courses.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships aim is to support students from developing Commonwealth countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate Masters course.
Stirling is an international university that welcomes the world with proud Scottish hospitality. They offer their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad program and they prepare their students to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
- Applications Deadline: 14 Mar 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any postgraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers: Tuition fees, Maintenance/ living cost stipend, Return flights, Thesis grant, Study travel grant (if applicable), and One-off arrival allowance.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019
- By October 2019, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Applicants need to first apply to the University of Stirling for one of the eligible courses.
- In order to be considered for an award, applicants must hold an offer of a place at Stirling.
- They would recommend applying to Stirling well in advance of any deadlines for this scholarship.
How to Apply: Applicants must then submit a separate application using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s through the given link: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/applicants/
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” The University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2019/2020″.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019