Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much anticipated topic titled “GSU Admission List 2019/2020| GSU 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because GSU has done its 2019/2020 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [gsu admission list pdf, gsu admission list 2019, gombe state university latest news, gsu admission list 2018 2019, gsu admission list 2019/20, gombe state university admission list pdf, gombe state university admission news, gombe state university admission list 2019/2020, GSU Admission List 2019/2020 | GSU 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Gombe State University Admission Lists 2019/2020
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2019
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of GSU have released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose GSU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
- Go to GSU Admission Portal @ http://gsu.edu.ng/students.php
- Enter your Username and password in the appropriate columns
- Login to view your admission status online
- 7 deadly mistakes GSU undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
View the GSU admission list below
as well as download it by clicking here.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
As at now, you can only access your GSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
If you don’t find your name there, there is a high possibility that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2018/2019 academic session of GSU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
- Clearance at the Academic Office
- Click on Generate Invoice
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Click continue
- Click on the amount to Generate Invoice
- Confirm your details & enter your active Telephone Number
- Click Generate Invoice
- Print the Generated confirmation Page
- Proceed to generate remita Payment Slip @ https://www.remita.net.
- Proceed to the Bursary for Payment Activation.
- Click Login to Continue after Payment Activation.
- Enter your Reference Number in the New Student Box and click on “Get My Reg. No.” to get your Registration Number
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to continue
- Change your password
- Complete Bio-data Form with your details
- Upload your Passport (not more than 30kb) with white background.
- Click courses Registration
- Enter PIN number in the space provided
- If there are elective Courses, register them
- You will receive text message if your registration is approved.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all GSU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
That’s all I can take on the topic “Gombe State University Admission List 2019/2020 | GSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Batch & DE Admission List Out”.
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.