Table Of Interest
Please note that the Aptitude Test for the MBBS Admission will hold on Friday, June 4th, 2024 at the ICT Centre. The test starts at 9 am. Below is the list of candidates that applied for the FUTO MBBS Programme.
If you have been searching for Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form , then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) will commence admission of candidates into the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme during the SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS.
FUTO MBBS Programme Admission Requirements
- All interested candidates who chose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 220 are eligible to apply.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 220 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution to FUTO and course to Medicine & Surgery only on JAMB CAPS not later than May 10th, 2022
- UTME subject combination of English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics is applicable in addition to possession of at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one sitting.
How to Apply for FUTO Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form
Application commences on Monday 3rd May 2024 and closes on Monday 10th May 2024
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Prospective Student’
- Click on the link; ‘College of Medicine and Health Sciences Application’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details and grades
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Nature of the Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates will be invited for an Aptitude Test on a date to be communicated soon. The date and time of the test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
Venue: The venue for the Aptitude Test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at FUTO ICT Centre
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications. During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- You must have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL. Only candidates uploaded to the University Portal by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For enquiries, contact:
E-MAIL: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Medicine & Surgery Degree Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading