Table Of Interest
- 1 FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 (Change Of Course) Released
- 1.1 FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 (Change Of Course) Released
- 1.2 FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
- 1.3 How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 (Change Of Course) Released“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of our sites visitors concerning when FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 will be Out as well as how to apply.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [futo supplementary courses, list of futo supplementary courses, futo supplementary courses 2019/2020, futo supplementary list, futo admission status, FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 (Change Of Course) Released], then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
To be eligible for FUTO Change of Course / Supplementary Admission, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
- Go to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx.
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (ii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate 2019/2020
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships 2019/2020
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme 2019/2020
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2019/2020
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates 2019/2020
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2019/2020
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019/2020
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians 2019/2020
- MTN Foundation Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students 2019/2020
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship 2019/2020
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates 2019/2020
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians 2019/2020
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship 2019/2020
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students 2019/2020
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is 31st October, 2019;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020 (Change Of Course) Released”.
Thanks For Reading