Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List 2020/2021| 1st, 2nd &3rd Batch ND & HND
Today, you and I quickly take a look at the topic “Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd&3rd Batch ND&HND”.
However, this has become necessary as a lot of questions have been flying about when the admission list will be out.
Nonetheless, if you are among those searching for answers to [www.fepoda.edu.ng/admission list, latest news on federal poly idah, fpi admission list 2020/2021, fpi nd admission list, federal polytechnic idah resumption date, fepoda school fees, federal poly idah post utme result, federal polytechnic idah hnd for, Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd&3rd Batch ND&HND], then you can see you are not alone.
Nevertheless, you shall get all the gist you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below
Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List 2020/2021 | How To Check Your Admission Status
It is important at this point to note that the management and authorities of federal polytechnic Idah that the names of successfully admitted students has been released both for the National Diploma (ND) and The Higher National Diploma (HND) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
However, the names have been fully uploaded in the universities portal and you can all head over to check yours now.
Check Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission List.
Follow the procedure outlined below to access Federal Polytechnic, Idah, merit and supplementary HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session:
- Go to Idah Poly HND Admission status checking portal at http://myportal.fepoda.edu.ng/admissionstatus1.php.
- Enter your Form Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check’ button to access your Idah Poly HND admission status.
Registration for 2020/2021 Academic Session has begun. Newly admitted candidates for 2020/2021 Academic Session are to pay acceptance fee and accept the offer of admission.
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
To check your admission status, simply;
- head to federal polytechnic Idah admission checking portal by clicking here.
- input your JAMB registration number or your username to check your status.
- Smile and Give God Thanks.
Likewise, if your name is not on the schools portal, there is a proclivity that it found in either of the following;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2020/2021 academic session of Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Very Importantly, all admitted students can now begin their online registration which includes the payment of acceptance fee including printing of admission letter.
To begin your online clearance simply click here.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Process.
These are the steps for the payment of the ACCEPTANCE and SCHOOL FEES for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- Admitted students are to pay the acceptance fee (N5,000.00) by generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number from the polytechnic portal, http://www.myportal.fepoda.edu.ng/ and then proceed to any bank of your choice with the RRR Number to make the payment. Each student is expected to return the portal to Confirm the Payment after which he/she is allowed to print the ADMISSION/ACCEPTANCE LETTERS and FINANCIAL GUIDE.
- The student now PAYS SCHOOL FEE as stated in the FINANCIAL GUIDE by generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number and taking to the bank of his/her choice for payment. Upon completing the payment in the bank, they are to return to the portal to Confirm the Payment and print Acknowledgement Slip.
- With admission letter printed, the student is required to go to admissions office to commence the registration proper with original copies of credentials/certificates and evidence of payment of fees. After this, a clearance slip will be generated for the departmental registration.
- Upon completing the departmental registration, return to the portal to Register and Print Course form before proceeding for the final submission of files at the admission office.
NOTE: All NDI students are required to obtain and complete the school form at the rate of N5,500.00 through the same school portal before he/she is allowed to Register Courses for the Semester.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all Federal poly Idah WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List 2019/2020 | 1st, 2nd&3rd Batch ND&HND”.
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Also, See Other Articles You Might Be Interested In reading
- 7 deadly mistakes Federal POly Idah undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read