If you have been searching for Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024/2025, how long can i stay in canada with an eta, how long can you stay in canada with a visa, how long can you stay in canada without a visa uk, how many times can i visit canada in one year, temporary resident visa canada, how long can a u.s. citizen stay in canada per year, can i apply for canada visa from usa as a visitor, can visitors come to canada now then you are not alone
Canada Cartage System Limited Partnership is the country’s largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. We are looking for a Lumper/Driver Helper to join our team.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 4:00AM Start ( 45hrs per week)
Table Of Interest
- Helper will assist qualified driver
- Help properly secure and protect loads from damage
- Lifting and carrying various freight of various weight
- Will be required to go to the United States, and across Ontario to assist driver with deliveries
- Help with trucks interior maintenance at the end of each trip as necessary
- First and foremost good physical condition (easily lifting 50lbs, negotiating stairs)
- Must have a passport, and be fully vaccinated as position requires the ability to cross into the United States
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women
Delivery Driver Hiring Event
What you’ll be working on:
- Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products
- Frequent communication with store managers
- Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling product inventory for customer volume demands
- Managing inventory to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers
- Executing hands on activities: managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks
Does this sound interesting? Check out this video to learn more about our Route Sales Representative role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW172pgV88o&t=9s
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- High School diploma required, University/College education is an asset
- Valid full G driver’s license or class 5 driver’s license
- A car or reliable, consistent access to a car and a clear/clean driving record
- Scheduling flexibility: work schedule can vary (weekends/holidays included)
- Previous sales experience with a consumer-packaged goods or retail organization preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills (able to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, meet targets
- Great with people and excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
How to attend
Please arrive to the hotel and ask the front desk for the PepsiCo Foods Canada meeting room.
What to prepare
- Driver’s Abstract
- Driver’s License
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About PepsiCo Foods Canada
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company’s broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
Class 1 Fluid Hauler
Seeking reliable Class 1 truck drivers with oilfield fluid-hauling experience, and clean drivers abstracts for immediate employment. Valid oilfield safety tickets a definite asset. Accomodations can be provided for suitable out-of-town applicants. Please submit a resume, current drivers abstract and any applicable safety certifications to the email provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay