Table Of Interest
- 1 Fed. Poly Of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the trending topic tagged “Fed. Poly Of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session”.
This has become very necessary as Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that have been eagerly searching for [federal polytechnic ekowe hnd form, federal polytechnic ekowe school fees, federal polytechnic ekowe liaison office bayelsa, ekowe community, rivcas school fees, usen school fees, fpb portal, Fed. Poly Of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session], then you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Fed. Poly Of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, during the 2020/2021 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted applicants.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny, admission list has been uploaded on the institution’s website.
Check Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List.
Follow the link below to access FPOG batch A admission list:
All successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Go to http://fedpolybonny.edu.ng/admission/ to check your Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, admission status.
We use this medium to congratulate all those who have been admitted and wish them success in their academic endeavor.
On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Bonny admission status.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State, for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees, with their payment procedure.
The payment of acceptance fee and other charges, as well as clearance and registration, will commence on 7th November, 2019.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedure.
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Click on Student portal.
- Select 2020/2021 Session
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2019.
1. All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
2. Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before registration and commencement of lectures.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fed. Poly Of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session“.
Thanks For Reading