Table Of Interest
- 1 YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form For ND & Degree 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
- 1.1 YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form For ND & Degree 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
- 1.2 YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility.
- 1.3 How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME.
- 1.4 YABATECH RELATED POSTS
This has become necessary as a result of the very many searches we have been getting from several of our site’s visitors concerning when YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form For ND & Degree 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to apply
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to the above query as well as [yabatech post utme form 2020/2021, is yabatech post utme form out, yabatech post utme cut off mark, yabatech post utme 2020/2021, yabatech screening, yabatech post utme form 2020/21, yabatech unn degree, yabatech screening date 2020/2021, YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form For ND & Degree 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
then you can be rest assured that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Applications are hereby invited from interested 2020 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programs (100 level). The application which is on-line will commence from Monday, August 3, 2020, and closes on Monday, September 14, 2020.
YABATECH Management has given a six weeks extension to the ongoing 2020/2021 Post UTME application. The new deadline is October 26, 2020.
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen YABATECH as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2020.
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
1. The applicant will visit http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application and click on the Apply Link
2. Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
3. Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
4. Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
5. Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
6. Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
7. Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
8. Fill the application Form Completely.
9. Print Application SLip.
10. Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
26th October, 2020.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students
That’s the much we can take on the topic “YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form For ND & Degree 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading