Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for FCAPT Kano Admission Form 2024/2025 | ND, HND, Diploma & Certificate, then you are not alone.
The Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano is currently offering admission into the following Full-Time and Part-time National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Diploma and Certificate Courses. The online application is opened to prospective students.
College of Agriculture
Agricultural Extension and Management
- Certificate in Agribusiness and Contract Farming
- Diploma in Agribusiness Management
- Higher National Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Management
- National Diploma in Agribusiness Management
- Pre-Higher National Diploma Agricultural Extension & Management
- Certificate in Agricultural Technology
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
- National Diploma in Horticultural Technology
Animal Health and Production Technology
- Advanced Certificate in Animal Health and Production Technology
- Diploma in Livestock Production and Health Technology
- Diploma in Poultry Production Technology
- Higher National Diploma in Animal Health Technology
- Higher National Diploma in Animal Production Technology
- National Diploma in Animal Health and Production Technology
- Pre-Higher National Diploma in Animal Health and Production Tech
Computer and Statistics
- Certificate in Computer Studies
- Diploma in Computer Software Engineering
- Higher National Diploma in Computer Science
- Higher National Diploma in Statistics
- National Diploma in Computer Science
- National Diploma in Statistics
- Pre-Higher National Diploma in Computer Science
Food Science and Technology
- National Diploma in Food Technology
- Certificate in Food Storage Technology
- Certificate in Produce Inspection and Pest Management Technology
- National Diploma in Cooperative Economics and Management
- Preliminary National Diploma
Pest Management Technology
- Higher National Diploma in Pest Management Technology
- Pre-Higher National Diploma in Pest Management Technology
Science Laboratory Technology
- National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
Directorate of Consultancy Services
- Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Public Administration
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
i. WASC or GCE O’Level or SSCE / NECO /NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes obtained at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus three other subjects from Economics, English Language, Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics. Candidates must in addition obtain at least Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics or Statistics.
ii. Five credit passes in NBTE recognized preliminary National Diploma Course offered in a Polytechnic or Similar Post Secondary Institution. The five Credit P asses must be from the subjects specified in (a) above.
iii. Candidate should have also obtained a minimum of 120 points in the 2020/2021 UTME exams.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
i. Candidate must have a minimum of lower credit in a relevant National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subject obtained at WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience. NCE holders can also apply for HND Programs.
CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA COURSES
i. Certificate Course: SSCE Certificate holders with at least a pass may be considered.
ii. Diploma: SSCE Certificate with incomplete requirements for ND programmes or in any Agricultural Science Course
All the above mentioned full-time ND and HND programmes will run for four (4) semesters (2 years) while certificate will run for 1 year.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are advised to visit: www.fcapt.edu.ng for procedures on how to apply or follow the outlined guidelines below.
i. All ND, Diploma and Certificate Programmes – N4, 000
ii. Higher National Diploma – N5, 500
1. Click on New Application http://fcapkano.admissions.cloud/create-account.jsp
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information.
A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct..
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
AT SCREENING CENTERS
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
i) You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
ii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
iii) The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
iv) You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
FOR INQUIRIES SEND AN EMAIL TO: [email protected]
Applicants having issues with their online application should visit the College Campus, Plot 54-56 Central Bank Road, Hotoro GRA Extension, Kano or call +2349094544991, 07032080362 or 08033816456.
Not Yet Announced.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FCAPT Kano Admission Form | ND, HND, Diploma & Certificate”.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB
- How to score High in JAMB UTME
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips