Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Edo State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form 2021/2022, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes of the Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Edo State Polytechnic ND Part Time Courses.
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Polytechnic ND Part Time Admission Requirements.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Edo Sate Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Application for Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants/ click on programme of choice
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 5” x 5” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee ; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance
Application closes 8th July, 2022
All applicants are to check their admission status online.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Edo State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form 2021/2022”
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2022/2023 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2022/2023
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2022/2023
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips