Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for How to Confirm Successful Upload of O’Level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal , www.jamb.org.ng/o’level result upload, how to upload my o’level result on jamb portal, how to know if your waec result has been uploaded to jamb portal, jamb uploading of result deadline, jamb uploading of result closing date 2021, jamb uploading of result closing date 2021, how will i be sure that my o’level result has been uploaded to the jamb portal?, how to upload result on jamb portal 2021, how to check my result on jamb caps then you are not alone.
This is to inform all candidates who has uploaded their o’level results on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) that they can now confirm the status of their result on JAMB CAPS portal using their mobile phones or desktop computers
How to Confirm Successful Upload of O’Level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal (Mobile & PC)
A. Smart Phone (Google Chrome Browser – Recommended)
1. Go to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility,
2. At the top right of your screen, click the three dot (as displayed in the image below)
upload O’level result on jamb portal
3. Click on “Desktop site”
4. Login with your username and password.
5. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
6. Then click on Admission Status,
7. You should then click on check admission status,
8. Click on Access my CAPS.
9. Then click on My O’level
10. If you result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades. If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you wont see grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours. Else you won’t be offered admission
B. Desktop Mode
1. Kindly log-in to their JAMB e-Facility portal via (https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility,)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.
NOTE: If your O’Level Result has been successfully uploaded you will see the list of your 9 Subjects and grades displayed on your screen. Your WAEC Examination Number and Seat Number might not be displayed if you are using a mobile phone to access it, so do not panic when you did not see those information.
If after following the above procedure and you get an error response kindly visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre to upload or re-upload your O’level result.
Please note that your institution of choice can not process your admission when your status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “How to Confirm Successful Upload of O’Level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal “.
Thanks For Reading
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2021/2022 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2021/2022
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2021/2022
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips