Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Bayero University Kano BUK Screening Exercise for Newly Admitted Students., then you are not alone.
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has announced the screening exercise procedure for the academic session newly admitted students.
BUK Freshmen Screening Procedure
The University will not conduct a physical screening exercise for freshly admitted students this year but rather will conduct an Online Screening exercise starting from 7th July, 2023. The candidates can screen from their respective states of origin. No need to come to BUK.
Prospective candidates are expected to adhere to the following instructions and visit here for the screening exercise.
Candidates are expected to:
Step 1: Clear with Jamb by accepting and printing the Jamb Admission letter.
Step 2: Login to the above address with their Jamb Number, State of origin and gender to check Admission status.
Step 3: Download BUK Admission letter, Undertaking and University Health Services Registration Form using the provided link. (https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myScreening/)
Step 4: Generate, download and print a BUK Personalized Payment Form (BUKPPF). Acceptance fee of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000.00) is reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry, which may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payment can be validated by the Candidates via clicking check payment status at the payment page.
Note: All fees are not refundable after payment.
Step 5: Upload the following documents in jpg format (Size must be less than 1MB):
- Jamb Slip
- Jamb Admission Letter
- O Level Result
- A Level Result (DE Candidates only)
- Any other relevant document(s).
- The above document(s) may be rejected due to poor quality or otherwise. However, Candidates are expected to re-upload a clearer copy, if any of the documents are rejected.
- For inquiries/complaint(s), Candidates are to use the message box icon on the right side of the site.
- After this step, Candidates may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved.
Step 6: Print Acknowledgement Slip, which contains the registration number and further instructions to be followed for the registration and documentation.
Step 7: After successful completion of the above steps, candidates are to proceed for registration at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ for an online registration exercise
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bayero University Kano BUK Screening Exercise for Newly Admitted Students”.
Thanks For Reading
- BUK Cut Off Marks | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- BUK School Fees For Non-Indigenes | BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees For Returning Students | BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees For Direct Entry Freshers |BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees & Acceptance Fees For Freshers
- BUK Postgraduate Admission Form Out | How To Apply easily
- Updated BUK Postgraduate Courses BUK Postgraduate School Fees
- Updated BUK Postgraduate School Fees | BUK PG School Fees Breakdown
- BUK Post UTME Result | How To Check BUK Post UTME Result Easily
- BUK Post UTME Form Is Out Online, Buk.edu.ng | BUK Latest Admission News
- BUK Postgraduate Admission List | Check All BUK Postgraduate Admission List Batches
- Bayero University Kano BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- BUK Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- Bayero University Kano BUK Dangote Business School Admission Form
- BUK Dangote Business School School Fees
- BUK Dangote Business School Courses & School Fees Breakdown
- BUK Post UTME Past Questions, PDf’s & Answers | BUK Post UTME Exam Focus
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- BUK Academic Calendar | BUK Latest News On Resumption & Physical Clearance
- Updated List of Courses Offered In BUK | BUK Courses & Requirements