Babcock University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For Admission Screening
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic ”Babcock University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For Admission Screening“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many questions we have been receiving from our site visitors concerning when the Babcock University Post UTME Form For Admission Screening will be out for 2020/2021.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [babcock university admission 2020/2021, babcock university 2020 admission, babcock university admission list 2020/2021, babcock university courses, babcock university school fees, babcock university scholarship, babcock university post utme 2020, part time courses inbabcock university, Babcock University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For Admission Screening], then you can see that you are not alone.
However, you will get all you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Babcock University Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2019 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form.
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Babcock Uni. Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For Admission Screening”.
Thanks For Reading