Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for ASCOHT Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND, HND & Certificate, then you are in right place.
The College was established in 1992 after the creation of the New Anambra State in 1991 and was established by the act of the Anambra State House of Assembly in 2001: to train the much needed middle level man-power in the Health Sector.
The college started with two (2) departments namely Community Health and Environmental Health, but currently boosted to seven (7) departments: Community Health, Environmental Health, Medical Imaging Technology, Health Information Management, Pharmacy Technician and Public Health Nursing. Through the gracious approval from the Government of Anambra State, all the Departments are currently enjoying accreditation by their professional bodies.
The college through the gracious approval of the fund, waiver for the recruitment of Critical Staff, Construction of first Board Members by His Excellency, Chief (Dr) Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike Global), facilitated by the Honorable Commissioner for Health – Dr. Joe Akabuike, Member the Governing Council of the College obtained her first National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accreditation in 2015 in three (3) Departments: Environmental Health, Medical Imaging and Health Information Management.
Our infrastructure, through the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and assistance by the State Government, Ministry of Health, the new College Administration the college has completed the construction of Standard Canteen, Completed the rehabilitation of the one existing bore-hole which is non-functional, procurement and installation of standard Ultra-sound machine, Static X-ray machine and the accessories for the Medical Imaging Department, procurement and installation of thirty (30) sets of computers, projectors and accessories, computerized the card room in the College Clinic for the Health Information Management Department, installation and subscription for books/journals for the E-Library housing thirty (30) computers, procurement and installation of 25 computers for the College Laboratory.
Construction of Standard Demonstration Ground, procurement and installation of laboratory equipment and accessories for Environmental Health Departments, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Community Health, Pharmacy Technicians Departments, construction of new environmental friendly seats, entrepreneurship unit and Drawing room for Environmental Health Departments, renovation of the Administrative block, and furnishing of offices of Staff of the College, renovation of College Demonstration Clinic, renovation of the dilapidated female hostel, putting of doors and alumaco windows with net, replacement of dilapidated wooden doors to metal. Introduction of Admission Criteria based on merit, Local Government Spread and Academically disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Anambra State.
It is worthy to report that the college laboratories are well equipped. As you would expect a pre-condition for getting the full benefits of these investment in technology is a guaranteed power supply. .
The Management of Anambra State College of Health Technology (ASCOHT) are inviting interested candidates to apply for admission into the school programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
1. Community Health
2. Environmental Health
3. Medical Imaging Technology.
4. Health Information Management.
5. Pharmacy Technician
6. Public Health Nursing.
Method of Application
2020/2021 HND/ND and other program form now on sale, to purchase your form, follow the process below;
- Click on the admission link,and select purchase application form link, from the menu.
- Select the desired program type (HND or ND) and click continue.
- Fill the form in the next step by filling in the applicants Name, Email, and Phone Number and then click proceed.
- Step 3 will bring you to paystack platform where you will make payment using your ATM card on the web portal (Note* that a valid ATM card is required to make payment), and on completion of payment, the portal generates a receipt with reference number.
- To fill the application form after purchase, click on the admission menu and select fill application form.
- Enter your reference number and phone number to proceed.
Entrance Exam Schedule
1. Monday 12th October, 2020
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
2. Tuesday 13th October, 2020
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW).
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Environmental Health Technician
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
TIME: 8:00 am Each Day
N.B: All Covid-19 protocols must be strictly adhered.